Winston Churchill

"There is something about the outside of a horse that is good for the inside of a man"

Monday, December 27, 2010

What if everything was meant to be.

When I started my Parelli journey I was full of regrets for the years lived in ignorance and for having lost my way and drifted away from horses for a while. A year later I view things very differently.
It now seems that everything in life has prepared me for what I am doing now.
The years of riding in France under classical masters taught me to have an independent seat and to feel at home with horses. The years studying doing my PhD taught me to be a good learner. The years of child rearing taught me love and patience. A bad fall lead me to do some Palates and use core muscles in everything I do. A few years of crewing on a tall ship taught me to be handy with line, very useful when working with the 45 feet line!
The childhood dream of being a professional in the world of horses has been rekindled and with Parelli to guide my way, I have everything I need to be successful plus a few grey hair for wisdom!
So perhaps everything was meant to be just the way it is. There are no regrets to have, things come in life when we are ready for them.

1 comment:

  1. One of Linda's teachers Glynn Braddy, would say: "Things are unfolding exactly as they should.”

    ReplyDelete