Winston Churchill

"There is something about the outside of a horse that is good for the inside of a man"

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Another BFO!

My brain must be hyper active at the moment, all those BFOs happening!
When I meet people, before I get to know them, I usually have a pretty fair assessment of them and my instinct is often right, but then as I get to know them and develop relationships, emotions often cloud my judgment.  I am a LBE cusp RBE so it must be the RBE side of me!
What I have just realised is that I do the same with horses! How funny is that!
When I first got Cisco I immediately assessed him as a LBE but as we got to know each other and I fell in love with him, he became my little LBI so I spoiled him with treats and incentive! He had me running around at the end of the 22 feet line while he was standing at the middle! LOL
The reality is somewhere in between of course, just as it is with human. He is indeed a LBE as I had thought but cusp LBI!

No comments:

Post a Comment